Content Management Internship
5 months ago by Niki Kil Admin
Dirtybird is looking for a Content Management Intern to join the team. We offer college credit and an incredible hands-on experience in a unique and fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will gain experience and insight into all areas of the music industry through this internship. S/he will be extremely positive and supportive of the Dirtybird artists, brands, events, and have excellent communication skills, being able to prioritize and multitask in a challenging and dynamic environment. Knowledge of the label's music -- and the larger music, events, and festival landscape into which it fits -- is a big plus.
The intern will be responsible for representing Dirtybird in a number of day-to-day tasks and must conduct himself/herself professionally while on the job. The focus will be on the content management lifecycle -- development, production, and publication. Developing and executing efficient systems for production and deployment will be the mark of an exceptional team member.
- Assist Content Team with tasks related to the content production cycle
- Organize, inventory, and maintain in-house marketing materials and media
- Support the Marketing Team as required with Newsletters and Social Media postings
Skills & Requirements:
- Attention to detail, organization, efficiency, and prioritization skills are a must, as are creativity and quick problem-solving
- Must be available to work in the Dirtybird office either 5 days a week for 6 hours a day or 3 days a week for 8 hours per day
- A laptop and a reliable mode of transportation are necessary.
- Knowledge of, or interest in, the technical aspects of social media marketing
- Comfortable working in Photoshop and Illustrator, access to Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient in Mailchimp, Flickr, Dropbox, and Google Office Suite is a plus
To be considered for this role please submit the following:
- A cover letter stating what specific skills you would bring to this role
- Your resume
- The cover letter and resume shall be submitted as one PDF file
- Upload your cover letter and resume to: http://bit.ly/2MArwUi