Dirtybird Marketing Intern
5 months ago by Niki Kil Admin
Dirtybird is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team for the Spring 2020 season. This internship is unpaid, but we offer college credit, some great merchandise, and an incredible hands-on experience in a unique and fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be extremely positive and supportive of the artists and brands, have excellent communication skills, and be able to prioritize and multitask in a challenging and dynamic environment. Knowledge of the label's music - and the larger musical landscape into which it fits - is a big plus.
As an intern, you will gain experience and insight into all areas of the music industry through this internship: social media and content strategy, brand voice, event planning and marketing, label operations, publicity, etc. You will be responsible for a number of day-to-day fan interaction tasks and must conduct yourself professionally while staying true to Dirtybird's signature voice.
Developing and executing new ideas for improving fan outreach will be the mark of an exceptional team member.
Skills & Requirements:
- A laptop and reliable mode of transportation are necessary. (Must be available 3+ days a week in the Los Angeles Area.)
- Fluency in Excel and G Suite is required.
- Passion for learning the business side of the music industry
- Self-starter with a lot of initiative
- Organized, efficient, and prioritization skills are a must, as are creativity and quick problem-solving.
- Prior experience in the music industry is encouraged but not necessarily required.
- Professional conduct while attending events is expected and of the utmost importance for Dirtybird.
- Knowledge of and interest in the ever-changing festival landscape - and ideas about new strategies to navigate it - are welcome.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: Unpaid - College Credit
Location: Woodland Hills, CA - Must be able to come into the office.
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to http://bit.ly/DBMarketingIntern
Please name the files [FULL NAME - RESUME] and [FULL NAME - COVER LETTER]