[BIRDFEED EXCLUSIVE] On the feed This week, you'll find C.H.A.Y. from Florida with his new two track release, "Who's That"!
- How long have you been creating music?
I’ve been playing musical instruments as long as I can remember but I started writing original music when I was 12.
- What do you use to make your tracks?
I mainly use audio from analog synths, drum machines, samplers, random musical instruments from my childhood and whatever else I can get a recording of. “Who’s That” and “Meugitions of Tym” were composed completely with original recordings.
- How and when did you first discover Dirtybird?
I started hearing about Dirtybird when I began DJing. It’s been a real life-changer as I dive deeper into dance music.
- Which Dirtybird artist would you want to collaborate with the most?
Claude VonStroke… Why not, right?
- If your entire life was a movie, what title would best describe you?
- What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
My recent favorite concert was the mau5trap showcase during Miami Music Week 2018. The db level was insane!-
- If you could time travel, where and when would you go?
I think it’d be cool to go to the distant future, whenever there’s world peace and interstellar space travel.
- What species of bird best describes you and why?
Definitely an owl. There’s a few that like to hang outside my studio window constantly, not sure why though, maybe they like Dirtybird too?
- What does Dirtybird mean to you?
Dirtybird has been such a big inspiration in my musical career. It has pushed me to step out of my comfort zone, do more things in life and helped me push the boundaries of my music.
|01 Who's That||C.H.A.Y.||
|02 Meugitions of Tym||C.H.A.Y.||