Catalog #: birdfeed095
Release Date: 2019-09-24
[BIRDFEED EXCLUSIVE] This week's track comes from Mexico's WRDO.
-How long have you been creating music?
* 4 years creating music.
-What do you use to make your prints?
* I have always used Logic pro X and I love playing with Massive and serum.
-How and when did you discover Dirtybird?
* A couple of years ago with the launch of Fisher, 'YA KIDDING', it was a bomb.
- Which Dirtybird artist would you like to collaborate with most?
* All in Dirtybird are monsters but no doubt with the boss Claude VonStroke, Walker & Royce, Bruno Furlan and Cour T.
-If your whole life was a movie, which title would describe you better?
"Sacrifice, work, dreams"
-What is the best concert you've been to?
* It was this year at EDC Mexico, a crazy set Claude Vonstroke and again Claude Vontroke B2B Green Velvet.
-If you could travel in time, where and when would you go?
* I would travel to the epoch of dinosaurs, it would be spookily amazing.
-What species of bird best describes you and why?
* The royal eagle without a doubt, predatory, stealthy and because it is part of the shield of my "Mexico" flag.
-What does Dirtybird mean to you?
* A family of powerful minds and a revolution to dance music.