[BIRDFEED EXCLUSIVE] Coming off his track on our Couchout Compilation, Russia's Mancodex returns to the 'Feed with "Forever"!
-How long have you been creating music?
- I've been creating music for 9 or 10 years now
-What do you use to make your tracks?
- My DAW is Ableton. Such a great tool for making music. Usually, I use a Massive, Sylenth, Spire, Serum, Diva or how I call it «classic pack» ha-ha. Also, I love plugins from Fabfilter, Izotope and Cableguys.
-How and when did you first discover Dirtybird?
- First track what I heard from Dirtybird was Claude VonStroke – "Who’s Afraid of Detroit». Track sounded everywhere, it was a bomb. Full inspiration I got in 2013-2014. When I heard the compilation "Dirtybird Players" for the first time.
-Which Dirtybird artist would you want to collaborate with the most?
- It would be great to work with Claude VonStroke, Walker & Royce and Justin Jay. Recently I realized the dream of having a collaboration with Kyle Watson. I’m super excited for that!
-If your entire life was a movie, what title would best describe you?
- Once upon a time in Russia
-What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
- The Prodigy at Red Square, Moscow in 1997. I was 2 years old, lol. I don’t remember but I think it was epic!
-If you could time travel, where and when would you go?
- America 60’s – 70’s.
-What species of bird best describes you and why?
- Owl. I don’t know why, but owl.
-What does Dirtybird mean to you?
- I’ve been enchanted by the opportunity to release my music there. No matter how much money and followers you have, or where are you from, your music is the main thing. And this is absolutely amazing. Dirtybird is the way to creativity, quality and good vibe.